Re: [VAL] CF bulbs

Rick,
Yes, exactly. Typo or brains N trains. Sorry. Your conversions are amp/watt
dead on. Your LED draw is dependant on which LED and what array. Varies. A
single, 9, 43, 36, 19, and other LED arrays seem to draw only 100 to 120 ma.
on every data spec. As you know, the charger on your cell, razor, camera,
others is typical at 500 ma more or less. 1000 ma = 1 amp. It matters to you
when you think about it in the form comparison of one, 100 watt light bulb
in your house or trailer. That old barn burning 100 watt light bulb in your
home is just terrible old yellow light ancient dinosaur technology in my
opinion and very expensive to operate with today's cost of electricity. So
too are low voltage lense melters in your trailer or vehicle.

If the world would get with it, develop super conductivity, good LED
affordable lighting and get them in use in every instance, just think of the
world wide energy use reduction, pollution, and availabity for everyone.
Just think about the energy Las Vegas consumes every second in only light
bulbs! We could just convert Vegas and possibly end brown outs in CA. We are
Energy Star in everything, but can't even begin to think beyond fluorescent.
Maybe the technology just does not yet exist.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX