Re: [VAL] Question about wheels from an airstream newbie

Two of the three tire / rim sets on my 1960 Tradewind are the old split
rim style and I plan to replace them. Is there any way to tell if the
third rim is correct? I suspect it is as the previous original owners
put many miles on the Airstream but would still like to know.

Best of growing,

Bob
SW Florida USA
1960 Tradewind single axle