Re: [VAL] Question about wheels from an airstream newbie

Eric -

I pulled our 25 foot '72 Trade Wind on 19 year old tires for 170
miles but didn't get above 55 MPH.  Made sure I had 65 lbs of air in
the tires and checked them often for overheating.  No probs.  Just a
thought.

You might also want to check the wheel bearings to be sure they have
enough grease for such a trip.

Dick & Rose Ann Harold
Noblesville, Indiana
1972 Airstream Trade Wind