[VAL] Question about wheels from an airstream newbie

Greetings,

I've been lurking on the list for about a month now gathering information,
and have finally bought an airstream.  She's a bit beat up, but there's
plenty of life left in her.  I'm most certain I overpayed.. but that's what
happens when you get obsessed with obtaining something.

I have to tow it a few hundred miles home however and I'm wanting to go to a
salvage yard and pick up some spare rims & tires as I don't trust the tires
on it now.  They don't appear to have dry rot, but the trailer has been
sitting 10 years.

My question is what wheels fit a 1972, 27 footer?  Chevy or ford?  6 bolt
pattern?  My goal is to check and grease the bearings and throw on these
temporary wheels and tires.

Thanks.

Erik.