Re: [VAL] Question about wheels from an airstream newbie

I would recommend that you take the bolt pattern or better yet a tire and
wheel to a good wheel source. Tell the dealer how much your trailer weighs
and be sure to check the offset of the rim; this can impact how the tire
will fit into the wheel well.  I wouldn't simply trust a Chevy or Ford wheel
to do the job. You need a strong wheel to support the weight of the trailer
and the stress they will undergo.

  Southwestwheel.com may be a place to start.
Martin Hughey
WBCCI 10212
1969 International & 1961  Bambi "1631"