Re: [VAL] Question about wheels from an airstream newbie

I was hoping that airstream just used some off the shelf, heavy duty truck
rims.  I can probably get the tires changed there, but it's a small Colorado
town and I'll be picking it up on a Sunday (I think...) I'll be at the mercy
of whatever small tire shop & high prices they have. I was hoping to just
get it home, then research the best tire to get later.  I may be able to
make it to Colorado Springs for replacements, but the other issue is it
doesn't have a spare tire/wheel and I still need to pick one up.  I had a
friend actually look at this trailer and work the deal for me, and he says
one of the tires doesn't hold air well as it is so I'll be on three wheels
in no time.

I'll check into southwestwheel and see what they have.

Thank you.

Erik