Re: [VAL] Fitting permanent stabilizer jacks

    Dean
Dry film lube works great on them.
Pick you up a can and try it. Before applying it you will want to mask off
the area around the worm gear so it's the only area sprayed. It sprays like
an aerosol paint but with a little more force. If you don't mind the color
you could just as easily spray the whole jack assembly. Once it dries, it's
there. I still have speckles on the inside of my truck tailgate that wasn't
masked off when I sprayed the hinges and bars on it.
Bobby