Re: [VAL] Fitting permanent stabilizer jacks

When I had my jacks installed at an AS dealer i was watching.
They used 1/4 inch by 1 1/2 inch long self tapping screws.  They were
installed using an impact air tool up into the frame.   It looked like
the frame has a flat part like a "L" angle iron and this is what they
used.     I do find that I must oil them once a year or I can not use
them in the field.     I use a heavy spray oil on the screw and use an
impact tool to run the jack up and down.
Dean