[VAL] Fitting permanent stabilizer jacks

    All,

    My next project is the installation of a great set of four worm screw
stabilizer jacks I recently bought from a fellow parting out a 1970
Airstream.  Their design is such as to suggest drilling and tapping three
holes in the form of a "T" into intersecting frame rails to mount them
beneath each corner of our Caravel.

    My question is:  Should they be mounted into the most extreme corners of
the frame or should another intersecting set of rails be chosen, possibly
one rail fore and aft of the corners?

    Anyone have a photo they could send of one or all of the locations of
theirs for comparison to my underbody?

    As always thanks,

    Glyn