Re: [VAL] Inverter running the frig??

Sounds like you have it a little mixed up.

Inverter takes 12 Volt Direct Current in and has 120 Volt Alternating
Current out.

Converter takes 120 Volt Alternating Current in and has 12 Volt Direct
Current  out.

I think your Nova Kool is running link you stated on 12 Volt Direct
Current so you are using a Converter.   The other folks were asking if
they could drive down the road using an  Inverter to run the 120 Volt
Alternating Current refridge .
  I don't think it will work very well for reasons others have stated.
It may work if they would put the Inverter up in the truck and extend a
power cord back from the truck to the trailer.  They should have a 1000
watt inverter to try and make it work.