Re: [VAL] Inverter running the frig??

I see no reason why this wouldn't work. However, gas-electric fridges
are very inefficient when run on electricity. There are some very
efficient compressor-type fridges available. I once had a LeSharo that
had one, because the interior layout left no place to vent the fridge.
It would make ice within 90 minutes of being plugged in. And it took
three days to run the house battery down. Nova Kool makes such
high-efficiency fridges that work on either 12 volts or 110 volts, and
they consume a tiny fraction of the electricity that your fridge does.

Your solution, however, does not require getting a new refridgerator.

A fellow who lives here in a motorhome sometimes runs his fridge on
electricity. When he does this, his electric bill runs more than double
the usual amount.

FWIW.

Best regards,

Rik