Re: [VAL] What to do for a bed?

Jim - sounds like you know a lot more about latex than I do. I picked
on Englander because that's what I'd slept on as a kid growing up.
Seems that when I recently visited my youngest brother down in
Louisiana, I commented on how comfortable I'd been in their guest bed.
He and wife sort of looked at each other and smiled, saying that they'd
been a bit apprehensive putting me in that room because that was my old
bed from my Mom's house!! So it was  umpteen + years old and still
extremely comfortable. We raced in to look and sure enough, it was the
original old Englander. So when I came home to CA, I found a dealer and
bought one for our bed and another for the guest room. They're hard to
beat.
Jo Ann