[VAL] stereo setup in your Airstream?

Just wondering if anyone here has set up a home-style 110vdc stereo setup in
your Airstream trailer.  I'd like to build and install a "killer" home theater
type system in our trailer and could use some pointers if anyone cares to
share your thoughts whether or not you've personally done something like this
before or not.

Like most others I've got a ton of stereo equipment just lying around the
house these days; since the units became smaller over the years this stuff
adds up for me anyway.

So I'm looking for a few (or more) great ideas on designing, building and
installing a super-sounding home-theater like system for our Airsteam.

Thanks.

Tom
WBCCI 5303