Back to the 1954 Liner was Re: [VAL] towing caravel with mid-60's muscle car

Jim,

The Liner is now at C&G in Bellflower having its tongue lengthened so
that the weight distribution brackets are not rubbing on the body and
having a 2 5/16 coupler installed.  Also I am going to have them install
the underground (water, gray and black tanks) then it is home for the
floor replacement, inside skin stripping, dent repair etc.

I finalized the California licensing and ordered a vanity plate: "FOOT S54".

I feel that you are neither too old or senile, however it will be a big
project.  Thanks again for your help with the axle replacement and the
Ubolt finding.