[VAL] Parts needed

I have started the rehab of the Liner and currently have the need for
two parts. Number one, two 25" H by 14" W Hehr windows.  I have a
picture that I can send to anyone who needs it for reference.

I also need two rectangular tail lights that are 5 3/4" W by 3" H.
According to the excellent article by Fred Coldwell in the 2003 Third
Quarter Vintage Advantage these are Bargman No. 2 lights.

There are probably more items, but this is what I am looking for now.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental