Re: [VAL] towing caravel with mid-60's muscle car

I have to disagree that stopping with a trailer takes more  effort on the
towing vehicle I have found that if anything that stopping with  my""Tradewind"
with properly adjusted breaks and controller takes less effort  than with the
truck alone .I tow with a Dodge Cummins Diesel and the biggest  advantage of
the heavy truck is that it keeps the rail from wagging the dog.  Besides the
diesel Dodge is far more ecomical to own than a gas powered vehicle  of similar
capabilities.
Bill Keep me informed on your progress with the Liner I would  have jumped on
it except for the fact that I was too old and senile for the  project.
Jim Smith