Re: [VAL]Halogen

I don't remember exactly right now, but my recollection is
that halogen produces ( in general ) a little more light for
the juice than regular incandescents. I actually have one in
a reading light fixture, but only for comparison. Reading
lights are famous for starting fires since they have no
ventilation, and halogen is hot hot hot. No point in burning
the trailer down.

If you have a great need for a very bright task light and
you are using a fixture designed for it, you might be happy.
Halogen is too bright and too white for me. I'm not sure
that an older trailer and a not-a-kid-anymore owner need
that much light....

Your best bet for lots of light for the least amount of
juice are 12v flourescents, and when I get this voltage
business straightened out, LED's.

Daisy