Re: [VAL] Led's

Vanessa
        I am in the process of installing about 15 halogen lights in my 69
Caravel.  There is a slight energy savings but not enough on a per light
"bulb" basis to make much difference.  They do put out a much whiter light
which I am pleased with and are much brighter.   Need to be sure that the
fixture can handle the added heat.  I purchased all metal. If you can go to
a Airstream Dealer and look at the CCD units.  I know that I went overboard
with the number of lights.  But everyone says that I am in the dark.
I believe my 10 watt halogens draw about .7-9 amps.

Dan
14148