Re: [VAL] Led's

While were on the subject of low voltage lighting,  has anyone had experience
with halogen bulbs, 12v that is?  I see that 12v halogen backup lights are
available but spendy.  They say they are brighter but does anyone know how many
amps they draw?

To change the subject I have found a 12v appliance web sight  3 Rivers.com
that offers  a 600 watt 12v microwave oven and  larger 12v TVs  including a 19"
that draws only 4 amps.  We  (my 90 year old active hippy mother and I )
have sold our house and we have ordered a SOB  Trailer.  I designed  it for us to
live in, through a small factory direct manufacturer with 3 slideouts and a
floor to cieling bay window in the front to take advantage our ocean view.  Any
way I wanted it selfcontained  and 12v  solar powered and thought some of the
gang might  be interested  in the 12 volt products this company offers.

Vanessa
The Trailer Lady