[VAL] This week's bonehead question

    All,

    The slide pin for the bi-fold door to my bathroom is long gone and I'm
trying to figure out what was originally there.  This is the pin that's on
the leading corner of the door and rides in a track over it.

    I cut a 1/4-20 bolt to 7/8" long and dropped it into the hole in the
door wood.  It slides in the overhead track OK but is really sloppy in the
wood hole.  Should I be using a press-fit 3/8" or 5/16" bolt or is there a
special pin for the application?

    Thanks as always,

    Glyn