Re: [VAL] WBCCI dues, etc. and running at large

I find some of the "needs" funny. I have a 66 Overlander, no A/C, no gray,
was in Vintage(3amp) and had no problems with the site(other than flys)
at all. I try to remember that I'm "camping" not going to a 5 star
campground.

I just wonder what the people said back in the 50's 60's, 70's and 80's.
Sometimes no elec., no water, etc.... They made do and had fun. Also,
what about the dogs, they somehow made it.

I just think it's funny you have the "young tough" ones wanting all the
comforts
of home and the 65+ gang is happy to get what they can. You will still
find me in the low rent section with my fans on and the water on ice. If
things get to hot for ya, put up a pool. I know I did!

Paul Waddell
WBCCI, VAC, WDCU 1270