Re: [VAL] WBCCI dues, etc. and running at large

I'm happy to hear that as it was hotter than the hinges on the gates of Hell
in Springfield most days.  It would be great to see WBCCI providing 30-amp
service to *all* in the future - they can adjust the registration fees
accordingly.  If we all share in the cost it will be less expensive for
everyone and we'd have the power we need to stay comfortable for us and our
animals - if you travel with animals that is and you are an animal lover.

I can only assume that the person you mention didn't know until the last
moment if they were going to the rally or not which is why they couldn't
make complete plans.

I'm just as sure that some people gambled that the weather wouldn't be such
a killer and they lost this time around.  Personally I wouldn't have
complained if I had 30-amp power and it stayed in the 60's all week - the
power would be there if I wanted it regardless.

If all future international rallies in the future came "with" 30-amp power
we'd have a lot more happy campers - and happy camping pets, too.

Another thing I'd like to see addressed is -- dumping of holding tanks and
the frequency of how often that would be done.

We got dumped ONE time only while we were there.  It would have really been
nice to have been able to rinse and dump the holding tanks, all of them, on
the way out.  I know you could have dumped them in the 3-amp area but how
many others knew that?????

Tom
 WBCCI 5303