Re: [VAL] WBCCI dues, etc. and running at large

> In fact, it would be really great if those others who stayed in RV parks
> joined the masses in the field/s as it happened this year.  I can only
> imagine that some felt they saved money by paying an RV park fees but they
> also gave up the "right" to the seminars where you had to 'prove' that you
> paid the full registration cost with your ribbon. ;)

I know at least one person who came with a dog and the 30amp spots were full
so he stayed at the campground close by.  The dog was in a/c instead of making
her suffer in the 3 amp section.

He paid the full price and went to whatever seminars and shows he wanted to
go to.

Hunter
http://members.aol.com/hhamp5246/roadtrip2005.htm
Alternate email: hunterhampton@gmail.com