Re: [VAL] What to do for a bed?

Jim,

I really feel for you as I also get pains in the hip joints from too firm of
a bed and a bed that provides little support makes me ache all over.

Not long ago we purchased a mattress topper from Sam's Club that we thought
we'd go ahead and try for under $100.00.  This is the same foam used in the
Swedish sleep system ads I believe.  Would you believe that sleeping on this
foam pad also had it's pluses and minuses?  On one hand you felt like you
were floating and didn't even need to move around as it seemed like you woke
up in the same place you went to sleep. ;)  On the other hand it was work to
be able to move around on what I can only describe as sleeping on a thick
pile of mozzarella cheese!

If you need relief from sleeping pains than this might work for you.  If you
need to move around or get up a lot at night you might feel like you are
working just to get out of bed.

Our 'fix' for this perceived problem was that we covered this thick mattress
on top with a sheepskin covering and now we have the best of both worlds.
No longer do we lose each other in the mozzarella cheese ball and we don't
have to fight ourselves to get out of the bed either.

For under $100.00 you may find this mattress pad worth it - we did.

Tom
WBCCI 5303