[VAL] Event in Colorado Springs

Hi Group,

I plan to come up to Colorado but will be coming up by car, I plan to just
stop in and see all the Vintage Airstreams I've been hearing about on my way to
 Denver.  My Tradewind is not up to traveling yet as it is only half
polished and many of its parts are still taken apart...you know how it goes when
restoring them.  The heat down here coupled with the humidity is not  allowing me
to work on it during the summer and forcing me up north to get away  although
from what I'm hearing, the rest of the country is scorching hot  too!  I look
forward to meeting all of you and seeing your  Airstreams.

Bebe Gordon
62 Tradewind
Lafayette LA