RE: [VAL] Re:Camping World

I'll tell me A/C Camping World story.

I went to purchase the penguin unit because I knew the penguin was the only
A/C with the drain pan.  I assumed they knew nothing about it so I planned
on purchasing it through an AS dealer.

The A/C was not on sale but they offered free installation and a free
portable picnic table.

When I tried to arrange the install time, they asked what kind of trailer.
As soon as I told them it was a 1971 AS, they got a funny look on their
face.  Started checking the schedule and were too backed up to get to me.
They would not even tell me when they could do it, just that they were too
busy to fit me in.

So, I asked them to reduce the price of the A/C by the amount of an install
fee.  They seemed to jump on the idea and knocked off an additional $70 or
so.

I ended up getting a great deal and a picnic table.  Plus since I installed
it myself with the drain pan, I know it's done right.

-Tim
www.ldservice.com/tim/tim