[VAL] Air conditioner question / TV antenna needed

Hi group,

Please clear up this question for me, in my 62 Tradewind there is no current
air conditioner.  Is there currently a tube installed in the vent frame if I'd
take it out to install?  If not, how do you get the tube in there and to run
out the bottom?  Is there 120V electricity in the frame of both 12x12 vents?

Does anyone have the old TV antenna on the pole (I have the bracket it goes
in) that they'd like to sell?  I'm needing one for my TW.

Thanks for paving the way for me.

Bebe Gordon
62 Tradewind
Lafayette, LA