[VAL] Re:Camping World

I respect a business which, in a competitive market, tells you up front
what they can and cannot do, when they can do it, and how much it will
cost--and then lives up to their word.  Camping World has always done
exactly that, in my experience.  If you don't like what they offer, why
rip them?  Vote with your feet and go somewhere else if you can do
better.  A good way to get bad results is to demand a business do
something for you which they don't want to do, have little experience
with, or cannot make a reasonable profit on.

As long as there are alternatives available in the marketplace, why not
let CW do what they do well?  They clearly are positioned in the market
to serve the mainstream, not the "niche" or specialty customer. We have
all benefitted by their presence in the market.  Let's not give all
Airstreamers a bad name by trying to cram work down their throats that
they have made fairly clear they are not looking for.

Now stepping down from the soap box.

John