[VAL] Campground info??

I just checked out Tim's website, including information on three trips
they'd made in and about California. I especially liked his description
of the campgrounds & each one's facilities. Does a data base exist
similar to his input on each campground, that is non-commercial,
tell-it-like-it-is compilation of campgrounds where VAC members (or
owners) have stayed? What I envision would be a brief description of
good and bad points such as Tim did on the price, the status of their
electricity, etc.
	I just returned from a Vintage Rally near Grants Pass, OR and stayed
overnight in two commercial campgrounds on the drive up and back and so
could contribute info on those two. This info is probably only good for
a year at best and if Tom Patterson could create a site somewhere for
us to post and then purge it after a year or so....
Jo Ann