[VAL] Re: wiring problems

All

I picked up my camper and it had many problems.  First- the jack was
wired directly to the positive side of the airstreams battery -Neg
was wired to brake side of the safety brake switch.  The clearance
lights have a direct short- do not work (blew fuses in my tow
vehicle).  Scare light was wired backwards- direct short when the
switch was turned on.

Upon hitching up, the brake controller showed green before pressing
the brake. I believe the brake controller is shot.  Had problems with
my tow vehicle- lost charging system, have replaced at least one
computer part in the tow vehicle and now they are telling me that the
idle sensor needs replacing.  While driving the vehicle unhitched the
airconditioner fan while on high would decreace in speed to very
slow, speed up when the engine was revved up.

Any suggestions on solving any of the problems?

Dan