[VAL] riv-nuts?

A few years back I made the mistake of taking my trailer to Camping World.
When replacing the hot water heater and furnace they had to do some sheet
metal work. At first glance it looks like they used large pop rivits to
install the new aluminum. However if you look closer at the hole it appears
to have a triangular center in which a tool might fit. I'm wondering if
these are riv-nuts and how to best remove them. Thanks to Glyn I now have a
shaver to shave the olympic rivits that I purchased over a year ago for this
project. I would hate to try to drill them out if there is just a tool that
I could go buy that would unscrew them. Any ideas?

Scott
1960 Overlander