Re: [VAL] riv-nuts?

Tom,

The answer to your question its that I'm getting tired of looking at a
repair that was not worthy of a 45 year old Airstream. The repair is fine if
you are looking at a 10 year old SOB that will be ready for the junk yard in
just a couple of years, but there is a good chance that this Airstream will
still be around in another 45 years! Why use riv-nuts when Olympics are
available? I have the Olympics in my posession, and Glyn's shaver, so I
might as well go ahead and make it look right.

To answer your other question. I think so...could not really tell from a
casual glance from all the gunk in the holes. However the holes are not
round like you would expect to find on a pop rivit. I was just wondering if
there is a tool available to take these things apart. It just might be
easier than drilling them all out!

Scott