[VAL] Charlie B re:Wayne Re: Vintage Airstream Club International

Let's get the ball rolling, Charlie.  That is a great sounding place to hold
a big rally.  Who do we talk to and where do we sign up?

Nothing to do in the area?  I thought we went TO an area for fun and club
business, to interact with our fellow club members.  Am I wrong in my
thinking?

I thought that when rallies were held wherever that WE were the main event
and what was happening!  Do you mean that we are supposed to travel across
the country to go eat out at Cracker Barrel and Denny's, etc.?  Is eating
out and shopping in the same stores we have at home in our towns what we all
gather in one place once a year what an International Rally is all about?

And here I thought we were going to all get together to meet and greet and
have fun enjoying each other's company (and our dog's company in Doggie
Row!) for days on end.

What's the point of doing all the above if we just scatter once our trailers
are parked?  What AM I missing here in the scheme of things, Charlie?

I'd absolutely love to go to Wyoming for an International Rally!  Who cares
if it's one or IS the least populous states in the country?  That is exactly
WHY I'd love to go - we'd have the whole place to ourselves!  Didn't the
committee ever THINK of that?????

Tom
WBCCI 5303