Re: [VAL] Shirley's Factory Tour Pictures

Hi Steve,

I have to ask, what do you think the vintage people do to help the sales of
*new* Airstreams?

I ask because although I own a non vintage Airstream I am a member of the
VAC. I sat at a dinner at last year's International and listened to the a speaker
go on and on about how the VAC members and their trailers, are far superior
to the new trailers and their owners. I was less than amused, but decided not
to say anything. He was giving his opinion which he's entitled to.

With the VAC people promoting buying vintage trailers, not new ones, I have
to wonder why you think Tim Champ is wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I see why vintage people are promoting vintage
trailers.... I just don't see why you take umbrage at Tim's comment.

Hunter