Re: [VAL] Shirley's Factory Tour Pictures

I think anytime you can keep a product visible to the buying public, new,
slightly used or Vintage, you create interest in the product as a whole.
Since Airstream is really the only active RV line that even has Vintage
trailers on the road, "the Vintage Airstream folks" do in their own way
promote the Airstream product. Every time I bring my 1976 Airstream home for
a little bonding or refurbishing I always have a few neighbors come by and
sit around to watch me work. Although they don't own an Airstream they talk
the talk. One neighbor is seriously wanting an Airstream. He doesn't want a
Vintage trailer though, to much work he says, he wants a new one. In my
opinion everyone of these old Vintage Airstream brought back to life is a
rolling free advertisement for Airstream. If Mr. Champ doesn't recognize
that, then one of these days all that will be left is Vintage Airstream.
Just my Opinion.

Don Hardman
1976 31' Sovereign