Re: [VAL] Shirley's Factory Tour Pictures

Y'know, I'd be surprised if Airstream's marketing geniuses even care
what trailers they have on display at the factory. In reading my
Christmas copy of "Silver Palaces" (you're right Wally, it's great) on
page 33 Tim Champ is quoted as saying, "And the Vintage Airstream
folks, well, they don't do anything for us either. At this point we
don't need the publicity; everyone knows who we are. We need sales." If
this is the marketing foresight Airstream is banking on, pretty soon
ALL Airstreams will be vintage... mislabeled or not!
Major thanks to Fred for keeping on top of things and making sense of
the confusing history of Airstream, Silver Streak and Curtis Wright...
or Curtiss Wright.  Nice job!