Re: [VAL] Shirley's Factory Tour Pictures

I believe that the VAC folk - of which I am happy to claim membership -
contribute something called "value". This product is so valuable - so
intrinsically well built and enduring - that I invested my $$ in
restoring/rebuilding it as my contribution to the folk that stand up
and say "This is good and is worthy of my time and money to preserve as
an example of how a trailer/motor home should be built".
Jo Ann