Re: [VAL] Icky question

OK
First of all, I have a new Thetford coupler on the stinky slinky, so the
gasket is good. I am pretty sure it is the original dump valve.

the PO or someone has done a lot of work under neath the trailer, and I
don't know what it even ought to look like under there.

Bobby , you and I have the identical trailer, but I don't have an access
door to that area, it is aft of that. Do you mean I can open that and
see what I'm doing ?

If anyone has this trailer and is crazy enough to take a picture of it's
under belly where the dump valve is, I would be MOST grateful. Mine has
a square piece of aluminum with a round hole cut in it screwed over the
exit hole. I think the hole is obstructing in the way of getting the
coupler to mate correctly with the hole. Or a verbal description.

Next rally I will be found looking under a lot of early 70's trailers....

Daisy