[VAL] Icky question

Good Morning,

Since we are all in withdrawal with no email, here's a problem for you.

Right now, I'm actually living in my '73 Ambassador, in a campground in
Bolton MA. It's a long story.

Anyway, I have a really hard time getting my sewer hose hooked up
without leaks. I have a center bath, so it is pretty much of a gymnastic
event getting it hooked up at all, and since I can't see, I'm not
getting in on straight or tight. No matter how carefully and slowly I do
it, about 2/3rds of the time I get a nasty surprise when dumping the
black tank.

Daisy