[VAL] annual maintenance check-list

Hi - as a newcomer to Airstreams and to RV's in general, I am wondering what
you all suggest as an annual maintenance checklist (maybe twice yearly -
pre-winter and after-winter?)

We have a 1971 23-foot Safari - much of it original condition, which we like.

I am not a mechanic, but I do like to make sure things are in working order.

There seem to be so many details - from making sure there are no spiders
nesting in the LPG appliances (where do I look? What tools do I use?) to
putting RV antifreeze in the drain traps - I am OVERWHELMED

I mean, from what I read in this forum, some people even crawl underneath to
look at the belly pan - do I need to do that too? (Mind you, I would be
curious to see underneath, but I don't think I would fit)

I need a LIST.

Thank you
Marg in Pac NW