[VAL] Bay Breeze AC rebuild

Getting ready to start the rebuild on the "Bay Breeze" AC unit on the
66 Overlander. The orig. compressor(AJ1M12) had a rating of 10700btu.
According to the cross reference chart on the Tecumseh web page I
should use the "AKA5510EXA" compressor with a rating of 10000btu. I
have two thoughts. Would/Could I use the "AKA5512EXA" that has a
rating of 12000btu for better cooling? or Would the 10000btu do the
job for the 26' trailer and allow me to used a 2k genset? Has anyone
done a total rebuild on the Bay Breeze? Any suggestions? Would the
larger compressor cause freezing up of the coils? My wife would like
me to get this finished before the Outer Banks rally. Though we do
have two Fantastic fans.

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/VAC/WDCU 1270