Re: [VAL] Interior colors

Wow: Daisy -
   You've given me a lot to think about. I have admired and drolled over
some of the interior woods that have been used on walls and ceiling and
just got totally focused on paint! And I love wood. Right now, the
kitchen area which is much larger than the original layout - the drawer
and cabinet fronts are a lovely honey/mild redwood tone with walnut
accent on the wood handles. So I'm thinking how much wood is too much
for me? I grew up in a log cabin so obviously, a lot of wood is good.
The bamboo wall sounds warm too. Gads, I'm going to have to think
again! Ah well, the first time's the hardest they say. Thanks again -
so, a set designer and painter huh? You've got a long headstart on me -
I'm a retired entomologist.
Jo Ann