[VAL] Interior colors

Hi Listers All:
    I am somewhat stumped concerning the colors to use on the inside
walls of my little rebuilt Bubble. I originally painted the rather
dismal beige Zolatone with a white primer coat then used a "Wild Oats"
(just about the actual color of wild oats that has dried) but decided
it was too bland. So I covered that with a subtle orange/peach color.
In fact I have some still to put on tomorrow. But now I'm not so sure
about that color either...just too bland again.
    Have any of you played around with some bolder colors in the small
trailers? I'm wondering about a sky blue ceiling also - different from
the walls. Any ideas or pictures out there? I recall seeing one that
someone had done in a brilliant red - that's a little too much.
Thoughts?
Jo Ann