RE: [VAL] Patti? Where are you? ? ? re:Rear end dragging

Wow!  What a nice array of trucks at that show.  Is that the only location
in the USA where you can see and be part of a show like that?

I saw your pickup, nice job!  You can tell I don't know my Dodge trucks --
but I know my Fords pretty well. ;)

We pull our 1995 34' Airstream Excella classic Front Kitchen trailer with
our 2001 Ford 4x4 Excursion with the Power Stroke 7.3-liter diesel engine
made by International.  Talk about a real pulling machine. ;)

Thanks for the link and update on your vehicle, very impressive.

Tom
WBCCI 5303