[VAL] electrical woes solved!

Well gang,

Steven went right down for a nap and I was able to go out and do some
intelligent checking of the bad circuit. I got excited when I saw that the
hot and neutral were making a connection. I then disconnected the air
conditioner (it was the only thing left connected other than light bulbs and
outlets)...no change. I then pulled the light bulbs...no change, but I did
find a bulb that rattled when shaken, so I replaced it...no change. I then
discovered that one of the light switches was in the "on" position, so I
turned it off and the meter fell to zero. So the award of the day goes to Dr
J. who suggested I check the bulbs!

Whoda thunk, A LIGHT BULB could disable half of my trailer!

On another note, if I ever have cause to do major repairs to the trailer, it
will be top priority to rip out the electric and bring it up to code!

Thanks to all!

Scott Scheuermann