Re: [VAL] Fwd: Honda generator

All:

    In the interest of complete disclosure, let me tell you that my
brothers are small business owners and Honda dealers. They love it when
someone brings in a "look what a great price I got on this item" to
them for service and warranty work. I remember my Dad telling us at the
dinner table (once upon a time) about a customer he'd had that day. The
guy told my dad that Sears (or somebody Big) had the same mower for
$400 and my dad's price was $450. So of course my dad asked the guy why
didn't he just buy it from Sears. Guy says "Well, they were out of
them." So Dad said, "Well, if I were out of them, I'd sell 'em for
$350".

Jo Ann