Re: [VACList] Water questions

I met some people last year who owned an early 60's Bambi. They had the
unfortunate experience of using city water without a pressure regulator. The
tank split so badly that it dented the inside of the trailer along with
soaking everything. I think their tank was probably a rusty galvanized one
that couldn't take any sort of pressure spike. I wouldn't want to try to
develop a square pressure vessel. I'm sure it could be done, but think of
the weight.

Colin Hyde