[VACList] Wiring and Water questions

Hi again,

        I have 4 electric breaks on the '55 cruiser and the running lights
and I'm trying to figure out which wire goes to what.  The wiring harness
that comes out the front has six original wires (which I have to replace)
that are color coded.  The colors are: beige, yellow, red, green, navy blue
and sky blue.  Anyone have an old schematic or such?

        Also I need to build a front couch and I need to install some water
tanks under it (since there aren't any currently). I was thinking about a 20
gallon tap water tank and a 5 gallon drinking water tank, the 20 gallon
would have an electric pump to send it to the faucets and shower.... Does
this sound feasible?  What tanks should I look at and are there any pump
recommendations?

         Thanks for the help!

-Ivan

1955 26' cruiser