Re: [VACList] Wiring and Water questions

Colin, I fully agree with you until your last line...

....The other nice thing about these systems on trailers built in 1959 and
earlier is that the pressure tank is aluminum and never corrodes out....

My '60 had the same system until last month, when I had discovered that the
tank corroded! It had about a dozen pinholes. BTW, the pressurized system
was used at least into the 1961 model year.

Anyone need a new air pump? Used only once. Contact me offlist.

Scott Scheuermann
1960 Overlander
s.l.scheuermann@att.net