[VACList] New Airstream Owner

Hello all,

            My name is Ivan Fritz and my wife and I just became the owners
of a 1955 26' cruiser.  It's in rough shape, having sat for the last 10
years in an Arizona desert, but I posted some pictures for you all to look
at on the web at: http://arcosanti.org/~ivan

            We want to travel in it this summer, so that means quite a bit
of work on my part to get it road worthy and whatnot.  Unfortunately, I
don't know the first thing about RV's, let alone airstreams, so I guess I'll
be asking you all a lot of questions in the coming months!

            The first thing I need to do, however is get myself a tow
vehicle, and I'm not sure what I'll need.  We're going to have to buy old
and used due to money constraints, but I think we can find something!  Will
any car or truck with a V8 pull it ok?  What are the things I need to look
for?

            Anyway, we love our airstream already, and I have a feeling
it'll be in our family for quite a while!

Thanks!

-Ivan Fritz